Thursday, August 25, 2022








Red Squirrels

I photographed this squirrel in my yard a couple of days ago. As you can imagine, they have no fear of us at all and I believe they actually know that we are the ones feeding them. There are at least 6 that visit us daily and thay will all take peanuts from our hands. A couple are so anxious when they see us that they run to the edge of branches and look out towards us waiting for a peanut. When they get peanuts in a shell, they take it and run into the woods. I wonder if they hide them, or eat them in peace and quiet. It is fun to watch!

I am posting photos to my 3rd Red Squirrels Album and you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162449563740329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...