Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Winterton






Winterton

As many of you know, I started a page to feature photos of communities and culture in Newfoundland and Labrador. It took a while, but I transferred most, if not all, of my community albums to that page. Now, because Facebook changed it to the New Experience, none of the links work and I have to redo them all. As a result, I am also updating some of the pages as well. My Winterton album had over 150 photos and, since I like to keep the albums to 100, I decided to update it with bigger images and a few that I haven't shared before.

You can follow this album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474211138041790&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...