Saturday, July 09, 2022

Drone Photos









Drone Photos

My sons gave me a drone for my birthday in May and I have been practicing with it. So far the only photos I have taken with it are near my home. I have limited the range in case something happens, but as I get more confident, I am extending the range.  A couple of days ago, it was out over the lake behind the house when I got a DANGER: HIGH WIND WARNING message and it advised me to return home immediately. - which I did! 

The battery is good for 30 minutes, but that amount of time goes by pretty quickly. Yesterday, I got a LOW BATTERY warning and had to return home again. I have only tried video once, so I plan to experiment with that a bit over the next while.

I have created an album in which I will share photos taken with the drone. You can follow it here:

Feel free to share.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...