Friday, July 22, 2022








American Goldfinches

Yesterday afternoon, I sat on my back deck with camera in hand waiting for some American goldfinches to show up. They did, along with several other species and I took advantage and captured a few images for my collection. The males are very brightly coloured this time of the year, and a few of them posed for me. To be honest, these are cropped fairly tightly because they were pretty far away and I was using my 18-200 mm zoom lens. 

If you'd like to view the photos in my album, you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10161016813850329

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...