Friday, July 08, 2022













Dance Rehearsal

Today, I finished sharing photos taken at a dress rehearsal for a dance school's end-of-the-year performance in June 2006. I didn't see the show, but if the rehearsal was any indication, it was a great show! I wonder how many of the performers went on to become dancers?

Below, I have shared links to all 4 albums with photos of all the acts starting from the youngest dancers and progressing to the older students. I doubt if the dancers have ever seen the photos and they may enjoy seeing them 16 years after they were taken. Feel free to share!!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:





No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...