Wednesday, July 13, 2022

K. Bruce Lane - Travel






 


K. Bruce Lane - Travel

In the last few days, Facebook has changed each of my pages to a "new experience" which means I have to change profiles each time I add photos to each of my pages. It makes it a little more complicated for me because, unless I switch profiles, I cannot manage any of the 5 pages I have. 

Today, I am providing photos and information on my K. Bruce Lane - Travel page. I have shared photos from the different albums I created from the photos I took on my recent trip to Cuba.  Of course, I have photos from ALL travel I have done and continue to update them daily.

In the past, photos I shared on the Travel page also showed up on my main page, but I am not sure if that will happen from now on.  If you enjoy Travel Photography, you may want to consider Liking the page to keep up to date with the photos I post.

You can find the page here: https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelanetravel

Feel free to scan through the albums to see the type of photos I share: https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelanetravel/photos_albums

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...