Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Multiflora Roses







Multiflora Roses

I have a fairly large multiflora rose tree near the bottom of my driveway and each year it gets bigger and bigger. My friend, who gave me a small piece suggested planting it away from the house because it is very invasive. When it is in bloom, I visit it often for two reasons: first, it is very fragrant and I love jus standing by it and "smelling the roses|", second, because it attracts a lot of insects and I get a chance to photograph them.

I have an album on my Flowers and |Plants page and you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3662093273818796&type=3

Feel free to share.

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:




 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...