Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Santa Clause Parade, 2016















Santa Clause Parade, 2016

I have photographed several Santa Clause Parades over the years and today's photos were taken in Holyrood on December 11, 2016.  When I photograph a Christmas Parade, I try to include wide shots of the floats and close-ups of the people on parade. While most Santa Clause parades are similar, the people are different.  If you're from Holyrood and took part in the parade, you may be in the photos!

This morning I chose a few to show, but you can view all the photos I took that day here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155449348440329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...