Sunday, December 05, 2021

Florida Sunrise
















Florida Sunrise

This morning I awoke to a dusting of snow around my yard.  Not much, but it is the beginning of more to come.  In 2010, I spent the first week of December in Florida and on December 5, I arose to find a beautiful sunrise.  While in Florida, I get up early, and if the sunrise looks interesting, I photograph it.  I usually take many photos as the sun rises.  As you can imagine, when it is sunny every day, I have many photos of the beauty of the rising sun!

If you want to see some of the beautiful sunrises I have photographed, you can find one album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1415851898587774

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...