Monday, December 13, 2021







 



Christmas Assembly 

After I viewed the photos of the Christmas Assembly yesterday, I decided that this would make an excellent series leading up to Christmas.  As I stated yesterday, the purpose of this assembly was to share a few of the different religious holidays this time of the year.  Students spoke as well as representatives of the Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu religions.  The more I think of it, I am impressed by the very informative service.  

As the ceremony progressed, I photographed the students in the audience, many of them individually.  I will share the photos over the next few days.  I have also created an album and will add to it daily!! You will find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10161980883655329

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:




.


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...