Thursday, December 16, 2021








Baltimore Orioles

Someone spotted a Baltimore oriole on the island of Newfoundland yesterday which amazes me once again!  These birds usually head to Central and South America in the winter, so it is unusual to see them here this time of the year.  I have photographed them in SW Florida a couple of times.  They are rare there in winter.  Hopefully it will find enough food to survive.  The red-bellied woodpecker is still here as well.  It is hanging around bird feeders in the area.  Hopefully that one survives as well.

If you would like to view my photos of Baltimore orioles, you can find them here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157446786720329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...