Monday, December 06, 2021

Christmas Trees











Christmas Trees

The photos I am sharing today have been taken over the past few years.  The is a magical beauty in the forest after a snowfall, and no matter how many times I venture into my back yard, I feel compelled to capture it.  As you can imagine, I have numerous photos of trees in winter!

I gave up killing trees to put inside my house and decorate for a couple of weeks.  I prefer to let them live and add beauty and oxygen to the environment.  Remember, all trees and plants take carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere (which is good for the environment) and give off oxygen (which is good for us).  Imagine all the trees around the world that are killed this time of the year!

I have 3 albums (100 in each album) featuring photos of winter trees.  You can view the 3rd one here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161207486245329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...