Thursday, December 09, 2021

Great Egrets












Great Egrets

I was waiting to get photos of our snowstorm to share today, but we haven't had much snow and it is raining out now.  We are expecting heavy rains, then turning to snow with high winds - gusting up to 140 km/hr (90 mi/hr). There may be some snow around tomorrow to photograph for you.  :)

A couple of days ago, people sighted great egrets on the island of Newfoundland and, since I have only seen them in Florida, I find it weird.  Especially this time of the year! I don't know how it will survive when the ponds, lakes, and rivers freeze over! You will find more photos of this bird here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160014716270329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...