Sunday, December 12, 2021













Christmas Assembly

In 2008, students at Mary Queen of Peace School in St. John's attended a Christmas assembly where students and members of other religious groups including Christianity, Judaism, Islam and Hinduism,  spoke to the children about the things they celebrate in their religions at this time of the year.  I found it very interesting and educational!  I also photographed many of the people in attendance.  I am sharing a few of the photos here.

You can view more photos of Christmas here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152468371875329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...