Sunday, August 01, 2021

Signal Hill Trail








Signal Hill Trail

A couple of days ago I went to the top of Signal Hill and followed the trail to the Battery.  I took many photos along the way and when I had gotten nearly all the way through the Battery, I turned around and walked back the trail to the top of Signal Hill. 

I've done this trail a few times and today, I started a NEW album entitled the Signal Hill Trail.  You can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10161694960860329

I'll add to this album over the next few days.

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...