Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sunflowers








Sunflowers

They are so bright and beautiful!  

When I am in Bonita Terra, Florida, I try to visit Mike's U-Pick a couple of times a season to photograph sunflowers and the honeybees that visit them. I always enjoy taking photos of them in their very large sunflower gardens.

This year, after I had all my vegetables planted, I noticed several sunflowers growing among them.  I decided to let them grow and now I am glad I did!  They are beginning to bloom and add much-needed colour to that part of the yard.  I assume birds hid the sunflower seeds and forgot about them.  Next year I am planning to have a section of my garden in which I will plant sunflower seeds myself instead of depending on birds to do it.  

If you would like to follow my Facebook album of local sunflowers, you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.4849539141740864

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...