Thursday, August 05, 2021

Red Currants











Red Currants

When I retired 11 years ago, friends bought me two fruit bushes - red currant and black currant.  Both have grown well and I have been harvesting the fruit ever since.  This year, my fruit bushes are so full of fruit that the branches are weighed down.  In another few days, I will have to start picking the red currants.  (Some of the photos above that show the ripened berries are from other years and this years aren't quite ready yet)

You can view my Red Currants Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3538600396168085

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...