Friday, August 06, 2021








Potatoes

Since moving into my house 14 years ago, I have grown potatoes each year.  The russets I planted this year seem to be doing well but I'll have to wait another couple of weeks to eat a few.  :)

The red potatoes grew well here as well as russets and Yukon gold.  One year I cut seeds from potatoes I purchased, but none of them grew.  I found out later that they may have been treated with something to keep the eyes from sprouting.  It was a disappointment bit I learned a valuable lesson - but seed potatoes!!  

You can view my Potatoes Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3338574522837341

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...