Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Cape St. Mary's











Cape St. Mary's

I haven't been to Cape St. Mary's since 2004, but yesterday I accompanied 2 friends from Ontario and once again experienced the beauty of that place.  The scenery there is fantastic!  The cliffs are amazing and to view the northern gannets in the distance  making them white is equally amazing.  

I took over 500 photos during this trip and I will start a new album this morning.  If you want to view my previous album you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10159215780735329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...