Monday, August 30, 2021

Clotheslines







Clotheslines

I am not sure when I started to photograph clotheslines but it was early in my photographic journey.  Everywhere I go, I stop to photograph lines of clothes hanging out to dry.  I enjoy seeing the clothes blowing in the wind and drying free of charge.

I was once asked by an interviewer if I had a clothesline and when I told her that I had two and a moose got its antlers caught up and broke off both poles (4" x 4") and hauled it away.  Later I tried a small clothes rack, but after the first night, it was toppled over by a moose.  I live in the country, but do not have a clothesline because of wildlife.  :)

I have 6 albums featuring photos of clotheslines.  You can view one of them here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160343815460329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...