Saturday, July 31, 2021

Chance Cove





Chance Cove

In 2003, I photographed the town of Chance Cove twice.  First with my Olympus (2.1 Megapixel) camera and my new Canon 10D (6 Mp) that I received a week or so later. I took similar photos each time so I could compare the quality of each. 

Today I started a NEW album featuring those photos of Chance Cove and at the end, I will add the photos I took a week or so ago.  If you are interested in the new Facebook album, you can follow it here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1980382645435838  

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...