Sunday, August 29, 2021

Dolphins












Dolphins

Most years while in Florida, we rented a pontoon boat and spent the day on the back waters of Bonita Beach.  One of the highlights of the trip was seeing dolphins.  When the dolphins come up for air it is fairly easy to get a photo of their fins.  However, you have to be alert and spot them as soon as the fin comes out of the water.  Occasionally they will jump entirely out of the water, but those shots are hard to get.

The people in the boat above were looking for dolphins but were missing them completely because they were looking in the wrong direction.  I am sure it happened to me as well from time to time.  However, I was lucky enough to get lots of photos.

You can view my Facebook albums here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157423228980329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...