Thursday, July 08, 2021

Sweet Williams












Sweet Williams

It must be at least 10 years ago that my wife purchased a sweet williams plant that we planted in the backyard.  It bloomed beautifully and the next year I noticed sweet williams growing in several different places around my property.  After that, I collected seeds and threw them all around, hoping they would grow everywhere.  

Last Fall, I moved most of the sweet williams to one flower garden and so far it is looking good!  When I add photos to my Sweet Williams Facebook Album, they are from this years crop!  You can follow this colourful album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3237002829661178

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...