Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Herring Neck










Herring Neck

I visited Herring Neck in 2004, but I haven't been back since.  It was a scenic little community and I was lucky that it was a beautiful day. It was getting late in the day when we were there and we had been on the road since early morning when we left Grand Falls to go to Twillingate.  On the way back we visited many of the little communities on the side roads. 

You can view my photos of this community here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1776939365780168

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...