Thursday, July 22, 2021

Goats










Goats

This morning someone posted a photo of goats walking down the street in Winterton, Trinity Bay.  The photo brought back memories of visiting my grandparents in that town when I was a young boy.  There were lots of goats wandering around the town then and I remembered them having a yoke around their necks - probably to keep them out of gardens.

I decided to share a few photos of goats this morning that I hve taken over the years.  You can view them in my Goats Facebook Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160227619395329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...