Sunday, July 25, 2021

Fair Haven











Fair Haven

I've been living on the Avalon Peninsula for nearly 40 years but I have never taken the time to visit Fair Haven until yesterday.  The visit was prompted because I had one photo identified as Fair Haven in my collection and it was not of the town.  I was curious why I didn't take any photos of the town so I decided to check it out.

After a 12 km drive from the TCH, I arrived in the small town and quickly realized that I hadn't been here before.  I took a few photos before I reached the wharf where there were several small boats tied up and quite a few lobster pots (traps) stored there.

I photographed the old fish plant and fishing stages that were close by, then drove around the rest of the community to the end of the road.  I have started a NEW album in which I will feature the photos I took.  You can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1975092035964899

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...