Saturday, July 10, 2021

Thornlea








Thornlea

In 2003, I travelled along the Osprey Trail and photographed all the communities with my Olympus digital camera.  A week later, after my then new Canon 10D arrived, I did the same trip again to compare the quality and difference between the two cameras.

A few days ago, I did the same trip again, this time using my Canon 60D as well as my phone.  I couldn't believe the differences in the communities.  There were many new houses in most of the communities and fewer boats and stages.  

I started a new facebook album and am currently adding the photos from 2021.  I plan to add photos from the previous trips to the same album, which you can find here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1963023300505106

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...