Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Magic Kingdom 6














Magic Kingdom 6

The Indian Village was the other memory I had of the Riverboat Ride I took in 1980. I had a slide of it from then and I don't think it has changed in 33 years. I made several images of the village as we sailed by. I liked the name "Wilson's Cave Inn" and made a couple of photos of it. The small house was near the end of the ride and there were two people walking around it. All photographic subjects this morning look like they could have been taken in the past.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...