Sunday, June 09, 2013

Magic Kingdom 3













Magic Kingdom 3

Our next stop was Frontierland, and since the line-up to the Haunted Mansion wasn't very long we decided to revisit it. Thirty-three years ago I was impressed with the ride and did remember certain things about it. As we went through the various parts of the mansion, I remembered much of it which surprised me after all that time.


While waiting for the Riverboat ride, we wandered around looking at the various buildings in this part of the Magic Kingdom. Like other places I visit, buildings, windows, doors and people caught my attention. Frontierland wasn't as crowded so I was able to make a few photos without crowds of people.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...