Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Magic Kingdom 11











Magic Kingdom 11

We returned to the Magic Kingdom in the evening to see the electric parade. People were choosing places at 7:00 for the 9:00 parade.  We didn't bother and took the kids to Fantasyland to see Winnie the Pooh attraction.  When we had been there earlier there was an estimated 55 minute wait for the 3 minute ride, but this time  the line was much smaller and an estimated 20 minutes. We actually waited 35 minutes and the ride was over very quickly.  I am not sure it was worth the wait.

Afterwards we headed for main street to find a spot to watch the parade and were disappointed that we could not get near the front.  Instead we were back about 10 feet with people ahead of us.  We then waited for 40 minutes before the parade started.  It was phenomenal but I didn't really get a good view for photos.  I videotaped the floats with my Nikon P500 as they passed in front of us and was somewhat pleased with the result considering there were people's heads in all the clips.

This morning I am sharing photos of the castle which was bathed in different coloured lights as the day changed into night. These images were taken with the Nikon P500 as well.  I have mentioned previously that this camera is good for low-light photography.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...