Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Epcot 6













Epcot 6

The next pavilion was called the American Adventure and we arrived just as a pipes and drum band performed for visitors.  I made several images while the sun was behind a large cloud, then more after the sun came out.  You can see the differences in lighting in the photos that I uploaded to my Blog this morning. 

Again, we watched the band perform, then moved on without going into the pavilion for further exploration.  As my wife and I wandered through Epcot Theme Park I made many photos of photographers making images.  I mentioned before that I am planning a Photographers at Work Series later this year.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...