Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quaker House 5






Quaker House 5

According to the comments I've received, some of you have been enjoying this series which I will continue for a few more days.

When I saw the door in the first image I was reminded of a similar door I photographed in Ross Farm a few years ago. They said that there had been a miscalculation and they had to compensate by having the top at an angle. I am not sure if it was the same in this case, but it certainly is unusual.

I liked the candle and shadow and shot a couple of different angles, but liked the second image best.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...