Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunset




Sunset

We didn't see a lot of sunsets throughout the summer because of all the rainy weather we had in May, June, July and the first couple of weeks in August. Since then, it hasn't been too bad and I was able to photograph a couple of beautiful skies from my front veranda.

Now that the sun is setting much earlier (6:12 PM) and rising much later (7:21 AM) it is easier to get photos of sunsets and sunrises. I like photographing sunsets and sunrises with some clouds since there are more colours being reflected around the sky.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...