Sunday, October 02, 2011

Burin Peninsula 19








Burin Peninsula 19

This morning I chose a few more photographs of fishing stages to share with you. The first three were taken in Burin, across the street from the vintage home we rented for the evening. The rest were taken in the town of Red Harbour. I guess the gentleman working on his fishing stage was curious when three photographers started taking photos of him as he worked. The stages in this community seem to be fairly well-maintained.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...