Friday, October 28, 2011

Tangled Garden









Tangled Garden

On July 8, 2010 I shared images of bottles of jelly in the windows of the Tangled Garden Gift Shop in Nova Scotia. Today I decided to share similar photos that show interesting shapes, textures and colours. Jars of jellies and other condiments were placed in front of every window in the gift shop and I made images of many of them. I really liked the combination of the colours as well as the shapes of the herbs inside the bottles. I shot wide and close views of several bottles and have uploaded several of them to my Blog this morning.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...