Saturday, October 01, 2011

Burin Peninsula 18









Burin Peninsula 18

As you already know, one of the subjects I photograph a lot is Houses. Today I went through the photos taken on the second day of my trip to the Burin Peninsula and selected a few photos that I thought you may be interested in seeing. A few people have commented that many of the buildings are very colourful and you will see a few examples in today's post.

The yellow house is built very close to the road on the side of a hill. The owners certainly don't have a big lawn to mow or driveway to shovel. The house in the fourth photo is even closer to the road. I waited for a car to come around the corner to show how close it really is. I imagine clearing snow there must be a nightmare after a big storm

The bright green house caught my attention as we drove by. Note the second door on the front. It looks like they added a small porch there that is not much wider than the door. They have a little more room in their yard than the previous homes.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...