Saturday, August 21, 2010

Miscellaneous Scenes





It started to rain heavier as I walked along the end of the road in the community of L'Anse aux Meadows photographing the last few fishing stages there.

The first shows a white boat on one of the stages. I metered off the white boat so the stage looks very dark, almost black. This would make a good b & w image.

The green door with the moose antlers and Alberta licence plate caught my attention. I went back through my old photos and found a photo of the same shed. There was no licence plate on the door at that time.

As I was taking the third photo, I realized that I had made a similar image when I was there in 2004. In fact on July 2, 2010, I shared a version of it that had been converted to b&w with a fisherman added in the background. Feel free to check it on my Blog.


I've included a photo of another door, an island just off shore and an axe. It was raining steadily at this point and the photos were taken from the car.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...