Wednesday, August 18, 2010

L'Anse aux Meadows 10







I may have mentioned that we arrived at the National Historic Site around 9:00 AM, about an hour before the official tour with a park interpreter was to start. As a result, there were very few people there, which was great because it was possible to make photos without people. When I got outside the longhouse, people were starting to gather and were waiting for the 10:00 am tour of the site. I included a photo this morning with a person who walked into the scene I was composing. I also included the photo I made just after she walked by. You can see that the effect is definitely NOT the same.

A few drops of rain were starting to fall so I walked around the back of the longhouse and made a few more photos before heading back to the car. Tomorrow will be the last in the series showing the L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...