Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring 10











This will be the last of the Spring Series, even though I have several more photos that I wanted to share. The photos over the past 10 days were all taken on my trip to the mountain on April 4, 2010. There are so many more signs of spring now ....

When I started my Photo of the Day on New Year's Day in 2003, I had no Idea I would still be sharing photos in 2010. In the beginning, I sent one photo per day with a short comment about it. Now I have settled on 3 images for the email version and 5-10 photos for my Blog, which I started in 2006. I just checked and the Blog has been accessed 17 438 times since I put a counter on it three years ago. My Blog Stats show that each visitor views at least 2 pages (I have 10 posts per page) so someone is viewing a lot of my photos there. I keep stats on my web site as well and I have had millions of hits; one month alone there were over
900 000 hits.

The themes for my Photo of the Day vary but recently I have been sharing more photo essays or series of photographs on a variety of themes. I am enjoying this approach and will continue it for another while.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...