Monday, April 05, 2010

Flowers/Plants








Thanks for the comments regarding the commercialization of Easter. Everyone who responded felt that Easter was becoming more and more commercialized and were determined not to get caught up in it.

This morning I am starting a new Flowers/Plants Theme. The photos were taken in a local greenhouse in May, 2002 as part of a project we were doing at school, and I was happy to have the opportunity to tour a greenhouse to photograph the flowers and plants. I made over 200 photos during my tour and will share some beautiful colours over the next few days!

The colourful plant in the first photo is actually an artificial flower, but I liked the colours and lighting and photographed it even though it wasn't real. The second image shows colourful leaves on a plant and the third is a close-up of a cactus plant. I've included a few photos of cacti.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...