Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Flowers/Plants 3






I am sharing photographs of three different flowers this morning: hydrangea, lilies and a rhododendron. Three of you agreed that the bluish flower on yesterday's post was an hydrangea and the first photo today is very similar - just a different colour ... Let me know if I am right. Also, I am not 100% certain that the pink flowers in the last photo are rhododendrons. :)

Photographing a wide variety of flowers at that time of the year was a treat and I think I made at least one photograph of every species they had growing there. It gave me the opportunity to photograph more plants and flowers in one place than I'll ever get a chance to photograph in any one place in Nature.

Feel free to identify the plants and flowers in this series because I don't remember them all. Thanks in advance.


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...