Sunday, September 13, 2009

St. Margaret's Bay






Today's photos were taken during my boat trip out St. Margaret's Bay. The first photo shows a few laser sailboats speeding across the ocean. There were over 100 of these little boats on the bay - probably practicing for the Laser World Championships which were held a few days afterwards.

There were many types of boats on the bay and I took advantage of the opportunity to build my collection of stock photos. I photographed speedboats, sailboats, tour boats, zodiacs and kayaks and created a new page with 30 photos taken that day: http://lanephotography.com/boats/st_margarets_bay/st_margarets_bay_1.htm




No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...