Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Witless Bay






My apologies for not sending my Photo of the Day yesterday. My main hard drive crashed and I had to spend a day getting my computer straightened out. I did manage to get everything back, but learned a valuable lesson - back up more often. The last backup I made was August 22 and I would have lost a lot of stuff.

For the past couple of weeks I have been sharing photos taken during my visit to Nova Scotia and referred you to my updated web sites. From your comments, the Ross Farm series were the most popular. If you missed the Ross Farm photos, feel free to check http://lanephotography.com/ross_farm/ross_farm.htm.

Today's images were taken in Witless Bay last Saturday. It was a beautiful, sunny day with a little wind. The sea was fairly calm, but waves were breaking on the sedimentary rocks along the shoreline. The photos were taken with my 17-40 mm wide-angle lens as I walked along the East Coast Trail.




No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...