The first two photos this morning were taken from my hotel balcony. The sunset on the first evening I was there. The next day, I photographed surfers just off Waikiki Beach with my 500mm lens. The third photo was taken near Sandy Beach Park on the island of Oahu. The fourth image shows a view of the Pacific Ocean from a cliff of volcanic rock. The Bus was the name of Oahu's bus line. I used the buses a lot because for fifty cents I was able to travel anywhere on the island.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Hawaii
The first two photos this morning were taken from my hotel balcony. The sunset on the first evening I was there. The next day, I photographed surfers just off Waikiki Beach with my 500mm lens. The third photo was taken near Sandy Beach Park on the island of Oahu. The fourth image shows a view of the Pacific Ocean from a cliff of volcanic rock. The Bus was the name of Oahu's bus line. I used the buses a lot because for fifty cents I was able to travel anywhere on the island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LYNX
Lynx There are wild lynx in the woods around my home, but I haven't seen one. I have seen their tracks in the snow from time to time. Th...
-
The strong winds coming off the gulf must have brought fish with them because brown pelicans were diving for food, often very close to peopl...
-
Happy Mother's Day Earlier today I decided to share photos of Mothers in my Family. I just finished going through some old pho...
No comments:
Post a Comment