Monday, June 15, 2009

Job's Cove






Sometimes when I drive through a community, a common photographic subject is houses. Other times it may be boats, fishing stages, wharves, or scenery. The houses in today's photos were taken in Job's Cove, Conception Bay in August, 2003. If you look closely you can see that the houses have similar designs.

People who are not from Newfoundland often ask where communities are located. I recently found a web site that shows the location of every community in Newfoundland and Labrador. I have checked many communities and the locations seem to be fairly accurate. You can bookmark this site and check locations of communities in this beautiful province. http://www.heritage.nf.ca/gazetteer/default.html

Feel free to check my Job's Cove Gallery - http://lanephotography.com/cbn/jobs_cove/jobs_cove.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...