Friday, June 19, 2009

New Perlican





New Perlican is located along the Baccalieu Trail in Trinity Bay South. There are a few side roads in this scenic community and I suggest that you check them out if you are in the area this summer. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Today's photos were taken on a beautiful, calm summer day in mid-August 2003. That summer, I travelled the Baccalieu Trail at least 5 times and photographed every community.

Thanks for all the comments over the past few days. The houses in Mahone Bay were a big hit with many of you. Several of you thought that the houses in Nova Scotia were more similar to the houses in Maine and Massachusetts than those here in Newfoundland and Labrador. I made the same observation while I was there!




No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...