Sunday, June 14, 2009

Indian Harbour





Indian Harbour, Nova Scotia is a small fishing community that reminded me of similar communities in Newfoundland and Labrador. Lobster pots, fishing stages, rocky shoreline, fishing nets, and boats. As you can tell from the images, it was an overcast day. Since I was in a different province, I didn't feel comfortable walking around the stages so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked. Maybe this year, I'll get a few more images of this tiny town.

Feel free to check my updated Indian Harbour Gallery - http://lanephotography.com/indian_harbour/indian_harbour.htm



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...