Monday, June 08, 2009

Card's Harbour






The fog had just started to lift as I started to walk around Card's Harbour looking for photographic subjects. This photogenic little community is one of many located along the Beothuck Trail.

When I walk around a community I see a lot more photos than when I drive. Some days I change lenses a lot, whereas on other days I use one lens throughout a photo shoot. It depends on what I "see", then decide to photograph. As you can see from today's photos, fishing stages and boats were my favourite subjects in July, 2003.

Feel free to check my new Card's Harbour Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/central/Cards_Harbour/cards_harbour.htm



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...