Saturday, June 06, 2009

Admiral's Cove





Admiral's Cove is a tiny community located on the Irish Loop near Cape Broyle. When I drive through a community looking for "pictures" I usually look for interesting houses, boats, wharves, stages, boats, sheds, fences or anything else that I think may make an interesting photo. Normally I photograph more traditional houses, but the large, modern house in the third image certainly caught my attention.

During my trip there in August 2001, I only took nine photos and five of those were seascapes. I shall have to make another trip there soon to see what I missed. I remember that my plan that day was to photograph all towns along the Irish Loop, so I was in a hurry. :)

Feel free to check the other towns along the Irish Loop - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop.htm.




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...