Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lost? 5


The house in today's photos was located in Upper Gullies, Conception Bay South. I drove by this house for over 25 years and finally stopped a few years back to take a few photos. It looked like no one had been living in it for a while. A short time after I made these images, the house was torn down and a new house now stands in the same location.

I'll change the theme tomorrow, but will come back to it from time to time. Thanks for all the positive comments that you have sent regarding the Lost? theme. I have many other images to share but don't want to bore people who are from other provinces and countries.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...